XXIII Biovet International Symposium. Inauguration
On April 10 it was held in Tarragona the 2014 XXIII Biovet International Symposium in the Chamber of Commerce of Tarragona.
The inauguration was led by the President of the Chamber of Commerce of Tarragona Mr. Albert Abelló and the general manager of Biovet, SA Laboratories , Mr Carlos Domenech.
In the inaugural speech Biovet was congratulated for its 30th anniversary, and the maximum of the company highlighted in its dedication to research projects with universities and giving technical support to its distributors with the consequent international business expansion.
Subsequently the three sessions in which the symposium was divided were presented .
– Session 1: Animal Production.
* Moderator : Dr. Eduard Torres
*Speaker: Dr. Daniel Babot (University of Lleida) : Testing the effectiveness of enzymes and pronutrients in piglets of 6 kw .
– Session 2: Epigenetics
* Moderator: Dr. Rosa Solà (Vice – Chancellor of the University of Tarragona)
* Speakers: Dr. Anna Tesouro and Dr. Josep Sendra : Origin of the organs.
– Session 3: porcine dermatitis nephropathy syndrome
* Moderator : Dr Jaime Borrell ( Academician of the Academy of Veterinary Sciences of Catalonia )
* Speaker : Dr. Enzo Rodriguez : Prevalence of Actinobacillus suis .