OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice governs the use of the website WWW.VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM, which is owned by Veterinaria Digital LTD
The navigation on the website attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, commercial traffic uses and the present Legal Notice.
The user will respond to the owner of the web or against third parties, of any damages that could be caused as a result of the above mentioned of said obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
The owner of the website informs you that his company name is Veterinaria Digital S.A, his tax identification number 344050-59330-20, and his registered address 1086, 18th floor, Tower Lippo Center, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong. To contact us, we offer you different means of communication that are detailed below:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and the owner of the website will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail or any other means detailed below.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the owner of the website conditions the use of some of the services offered on his website to the previous completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that he makes. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the owner of the website and not to use them for:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law and / or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the owner of the website or of third parties, as well as obstruct access of other users to VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which the owner of the web provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems of the owner of the web or of third parties and, if appropriate, to extract information.
- To violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of the owner of the web or of third parties.
- To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administration or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is allowed or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by the owner of the web, without being understood as giving to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In summary, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not later ceded to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are proprietary to the owner of the web, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over themselves.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner of the web and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the owner of the web of its contents or services.
Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request authorization in writing to the owner of the web and must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on the owner of the web, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all contents, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose.
The website owner excludes, where this legal order allows, any liability for damages of any nature derived from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available which have been accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the owner of the web is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well such as rules on delinquent competition and illicit advertising.
Also, the owner of the web declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively the one to inform to the user on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this web site. The owner of the web does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, nor is it responsible for the result obtained. The owner of the web is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges that all contents of the website and all information and materials, structure, selection, ordering and presentation of its contents, programs, and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of the website owner or, in the case by third parties.
In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any disclaimer, total transfer or partial transfer of said rights, neither confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about mentioned rights without the previous and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by VETERINARIA DIGITAL or the third parties of the rights affected.
VETERINARIA DIGITAL is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphical design of its website, menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the web page or, in other cases, the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of VETERINARIA DIGITAL and / or third parties. It is prohibited to use or permanently download, copy or distribute them by any means without the prescriptive permission of the owner.
If any User or a third party considers that any of the contents have been entered on the web in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to VETERINARIA DIGITAL, identifying themselves and the holder of the property rights Intellectual or industrial supposedly violated, removing title or accreditation from the representation of said rights.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in www.VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM generated by VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM or by other users, will be clearly identified in such a way that it is acknowledged that it comes from VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM or from the users or of a third party.
The information, concepts, articles and opinions published in www.VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM do not necessarily reflect the position of VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM or its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, sponsors and alliances (hereinafter the “Affiliates”). For this reason, VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM is not responsible for any of the information, opinions, articles and concepts published or issued on www.VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM.
Likewise, VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website, including subpages, etc. or the actions performed by them, and it is understood that it is at the User’s own risk and responsibility, the use and follow-up of said.
VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM reserves the right to block access or remove all or part of all information, communication or material, which in its sole judgment may result:
(I) abusive, defamatory or obscene
(ii) fraudulent, artificial or deceptive,
(iii) violation of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, trade secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party,
(iv) offensive, insulting, threatening, violent, harmful or
(v) not related to the topic of social responsibility or without interest for other users or
(vi) in any way that contravenes the provisions of this Legal Notice.
If the User wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by VETERINARIADIGITAL.COM or the other users, the User must consult directly with each of them, as appropriate and / or with a specialist in the field.