- Owner: VETERINARIA DIGITAL LTD (hereinafter, “VET DIGITAL “).
- NIF: 344050-59330-20
- Registered office: 50th Street, Plaza building, 19th floor. Panama City (Panama)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate of Data Protection (DDP): The User can contact the DDP at following address email@example.com, or by writing to the address of VET DIGITAL to the attention of the “Delegate of Data Protection”.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. MANDATORY OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested in the forms accessible from the VET DIGITAL website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be addressed.
4. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER BY VET DIGITAL AND ITS DURATION
Depending on the requests of the User, the personal data collected will be processed by VET DIGITAL according to the following purposes:
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter and its subsequent remission.
- Manage the requests for contact with VET DIGITAL through its channels provided.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial information of VET DIGITAL, electronically and / or conventionally, in the cases in which the User expressly consents.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial information electronically and / or conventionally, unless the User shows his opposition to the mentioned process.
- Manage the provision of the hosting service onour contracted website, as well as any additional services.
- Manage the conduct of surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by VET DIGITAL and / or the perception of their image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal to VET DIGITAL, opposes or revokes his consent.
5. DATA TO BE PROCESSED BY VET DIGITAL
VET DIGITAL may deal with the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identifying data: name, surnames.
- Contact information: Postal address, mobile, email address.
- Codes or identification keys of the User.
- Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
6. THE LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the referred purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, in case the User withdraws his consent to any of the processing, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
To revoke such consent, the User may contact VET DIGITAL through the following channels: By a letter addressed to VETERINARIA DIGITAL 1086, 18th floor, Tower Lippo Center, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong (China), or by an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between VET DIGITAL and the User, the process would be legitimized as it is necessary for compliance with mentioned purposes. On the other hand, the process carried out to conduct surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided by VET DIGITAL and / or the perception of their image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the responsible person.
7. POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF DATA PROCESSING
The User’s data may be communicated to: The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case being duly legitimated international data transfers.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees to be of legal age or legally emancipated in its case, fully capable, and that the data provided to VET DIGITAL are true, accurate, complete and updated.For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to his real situation.
- Guarantees that has informed third parties providing its data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document.Also guarantees that has obtained the authorization to provide the data to VET DIGITAL for the indicated purposes.
- Will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the damages,direct or indirect, that may cause to VET DIGITAL or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
One of the purposes for which VET DIGITAL processes the data of the User will be for sending a commercial material, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information relative to products, events or relevant news for the Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have authorized its reception and / or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out this, VET DIGITAL will be able to analyze the data obtained, in order to create user profiles that allow defining in more detail the products that may be of interest.
In case if the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional material from VET DIGITAL, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, as well as indicating his refusal to receive them by cancellation provided in each one of the commercial communications sent.
10. THE RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to VETERINARIA DIGITAL 1086, 18th floor, Tower Lippo Center, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong (China), or an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of the identity document or valid passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the granted consents.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the User or not is being processed in VET DIGITAL.
- Access to its personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from VET DIGITAL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Get human intervention, to express its point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by VET DIGITAL.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he / she may file a claim regarding the protection of his / her personal data before the competent Control Authority.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
VET DIGITAL will proceed the data of the User always in an absolutely confidential and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
New European regulation on data protection
Protecting your data and processing it with transparency is very important for us.
If you do not want to continue receiving our commercial material and / or receive our emails you can unsubscribe.
You can use your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and / or limitation of the processing and portability of the data by writing to VETERINARIA DIGITAL 1086, 18th floor, Tower Lippo Center, 89 Queensway, Hong Kong (China), or by sending an email to the address email@example.com in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”.