What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the browser’s website or on their devices (smartphones, tablets) to save certain information or image files, such as pixels, The next time the user visits a web page from it device, the information stored in the cookies will be subsequently transmitted to the visited website (â€ścookie of originâ€ť) or to another website to which the cookie belongs (â€śThird party cookieâ€ť).
Thanks to the information stored, the respective website recognizes that the user has already accessed it from the same browser and device. This information is used to design and offer this website optimally and according to your preferences.
In this sense, only the cookie is identified on your device. Beyond this scope, your personal data will only be stored under your express consent or if it is strictly necessary to use the service offered by the website.
Cookies are used to:
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as language or letter size.
- Know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages the user has visited or how long he has been on the website.
Type, purpose and operation
In addition, depending on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These cookies are required for the page to run properly. They are normally generated when the user enters the website or registers on it and they are used to identify the user on the website with the following aims:
- Keep the user identified so that if they close the website, the browser or device and then come back to the same website at another time, they will remain identified, thus enabling them to browse without having to identify themselves again.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
Your express consent is not necessary for the use of strictly necessary cookies on this website.
- Functional cookies: They allow us to store information already provided (such as registered username or language selection) and offer you optimized and more personalized functions, based on this information. These cookies collect and store only anonymous information.
We do not use functional cookies on our website.
- Performance cookies: They collect information about the visitor’s interaction with our website, in order to help us improve their appearance, content and functionality. These cookies help us, for example, to determine to what extent the subpages of this website are being visited and in what content users are particularly interested. In particular, we store the number of visits on a page, the number of subpages accessed, the times of visit on our website, the order of the pages visited, what search terms visitors take to this site, the country, the region and, if applicable, the city from which it is accessed. We also record all visitor movements to understand which areas of our website are of particular interest to users. The analysis of this data allows us to adjust the content of our website to the needs of our users, thus optimizing our offer
- Advertising / third-party cookies / subject to consent: They collect information about the web pages visited by the user in order to create published directed for the user.
They can be of two types:
Â Â -Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, Â Â Â Â Â Â Â regardless of the user who accessed the website, that is, without explicitly identifying themselves.
Â Â – Personalized: They collect personal information of the website user by a third party, for the personalization of these advertising spaces.
We do not use advertising / third party cookies / subject to consent on our website.Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user who accesses a website service is located, in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytical cookies: They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered the website.
- Level 1: Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the same service requested by the user.
- Level 2: Performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, which only need to be informed about its existence.
- Level 3: Cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites that are not the owner of this website. They usually correspond to advertising or analytical cookies where the user is uniquely and obviously identified.
The user can configure their web browser so that cookies are never stored on their device and / or that the activation of cookies can only occur with their consent.
Keep in mind that, in general, the deactivation of cookies can generate limitations in the offer of functions of our website.
We hereby inform you that VETERINARIA DIGITAL does not use any â€ścookiesâ€ť on its domain, veterinariadigital.com, for the treatment of personal data, which would allow private individuals to be identified.
|DOMAIN||Name of the “Cookie”||Expires||Information and intrusion||Intrusiveness|
|veterinariadigital.com||see legal||Permanent||Legal text version control||Nivel 3|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|veterinariadigital.com||__utma||2 years||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|veterinariadigital.com||__utmb||30 minutes||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|veterinariadigital.com||__utmc||Session||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|veterinariadigital.com||__utmz||6 months||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|veterinariadigital.com||__utmz||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|veterinariadigital.com||__ga||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|veterinariadigital.com||__gib||24 hours||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|veterinariadigital.com||__gat||1 minute||To limit the percentage of requests||Level 3|
Once you have read all the information provided, we inform the user that, if you continue browsing our website, without taking the appropriate measures to personalize your browsers, to prevent the installation of the cookies used by it, you will be giving your consent for the use of these mechanisms