Awards BIOVET 2010 to the research
General procedure of Presentation
1. The aspirants only will be able to present a work for summoned prize, which they will have to be in power of the Secretary of the Corporation as limit on May 30, 2010, except in case of send by post ordinarly, which will attest the postmark date of the post office or company of sending.
2. The works will have to be original, typed in Spanish or English and presented bound to form a volume or more, if necessary, and in computer support.
3. For to concurse, there will be specified to award to a choice and will send the papers under the modality of on enclosure with escrow, this is: in one on enclosure, the work and the support that will l to introduce a note with the name of the authors and the theme or title of work. East on only will be opened in case of he turns out to be a winner of the prize. Two envelopes indicated, interfered in other one, it(he,she) will form(train) the only(unique) sending(parcel) to the offices of Biovet, S.A, Luxembourg 25 pol. Ind. 43120 Constantí, Spain.
4. The grant of an award will suppose that the author or authors will not be able to present a new candidacy until passed two years of the mentioned award.
5. They may not be granted two awards to the same person in the same year.
6. In the event that there are several authors of the award, the nomination and amount in cash and diploma, is awarded to the first signatory.
7. Awards will be presented in person or for authorized representation in writing. The unjustified assistance of the awards, shall be construed as resignation.
8. All prizes will be accredited by the diploma.
9. The winning works were staying in property of Biovet, SA. However, the author will be able to publish them with the permission of Biovet.
10. The work not awarded may be withdrawn by the applicant before 31 December 2010.
After that date, lose the right of recovery, from the library collection of the Academy.
Stay informed Biovet Awards on our website: http://www.biovet-alquermes.com/
More information: email@example.com.