They are exogenous enzymes whose function is to complement the activity of the endogenous enzymes of the animal, produced by the stomach, pancreas, liver (bilirubin) and enterocytes of the intestine...
(1) THE ALQUERZIM LINE includes a group of premix specialties intended for feed for poultry, pigs, shrimps and fish.
(2) They are exogenous enzymes whose function is to complement the activity of the endogenous enzymes of the animal, produced by the stomach, pancreas, liver (bilirubin) and enterocytes of the intestine.
(3) There are different circumstances that compromise the efficiency of endogenous enzymes:
3.1 Excess of protein in the feed
3.2 Excess of fat in the feed
3.3 Sudden change in the formulation of the cereal that contributes different components than those of the previous cereal.
3.4 Incapacity genetic digesting of certain enzymes.
(4) It is important to note that the change of cereal can provide carbohydrates and gluten that the enterocytes do not know and therefore need a learning time to digest them. A simple example of substituting corn by wheat:
4.1 Corn provides 72% of carbohydrates formed by glucose, sucrose, fructose and starch which in time is composed of amylopectin and amylose. the corn does not contain gluten.
4.2 The wheat contributes only 59% of starch and contains protein gluten.
(5) Therefore, the necessary exogenous enzymes are linked to the composition of the feed, the production stage, the price of commodities and their availability.
(6) These four circumstances make a flexible composition necessary, which, complying with the regulations of each country, provides the necessary enzymatic activity to improve the conversion rate, increasing production and reducing consumption.
(7) THE ALQUERZIM LINE has been investigated together with experimental farms in various countries.
(8) In these investigations the interactions between enzymes and with other additives have been taken into account. Some examples:
8.1 Some reduce iron absorption.
8.2 Use incompatible with antacids.
8.3 Others improve Zn metabolism.
(9) These examples show the complexity of the use of enzymes and therefore Biovet, S.A. offers THE ALQUERZIM LINE with a formulation adapted to your needs.