Transparency 32: The shamelessness of the public: Defaulting and Corruption.
While a southern European country whose name I do not remember the government says Delinquency law came into effect in July 2010 and that the same is marked deadlines that have both private and public companies to pay the amount of the services they provide their suppliers. In the case of government, the period should be 55 days for 2010, 50 for 2011, 45 for 2012 and 30 for 2013 while the reality is the government paid 163 days in 2012.
WHILE THE CREDITORS SAY:
The president of the Independent Workers Association (ATA) has taken stock in 2012, “a year to forget in which activity has fallen, consumption and has set a record in terms of tax burden.” It relies on the data to make this assessment, “the results are there: more unemployment, less activity and less autonomous”.
In figures, “if we talk in net terms have lost around 50,000 self-employed and in the last four years” casualties exceeded two million, net 380,000 “.
ATA President has been estimated at “more than 5,000 million euros,” the debt of different governments with autonomous. For more defaulter Administration has said that “until recently more local councils which were but now are the autonomous regions and regional public companies which are increasing late payments over”.
AND WHILE THE GOVERNMENT SAYS INSTEAD OF ASHAMED:
That studies publish the identity of the biggest fraudsters and defaulters of the country with the Treasury. In that list, according to the Court of Auditors, have nearly 1.8 million names.
And there are many defaulters and fraudsters? No one knows exactly. Although the best estimate is offered by the General State Accounts just send the Court of Auditors to Congress. And this offers a spectacular figure.
At 31th December 2010, Treasury had to be recovered 1,703,295 bearing debts over a year collection phase through execution.
Much is the debt? For once reduced that amount by the loans were in deferment or installment situation, the result is that the Treasury wants to charge-despite having spent more than a year through execution-no less than 8.349 million euros.
Not all that money has been claimed in court or is involved in a dispute. According to data from the Agency, at the end of 2010 there were a total of 13,886 debts that were appealed in administrative channels, for the outstanding amount of 6.167 million.
The Government has approved a new plan to combat tax fraud limiting cash payment to 2,500 euros. Violation of this restriction may result in fines of up to 25% of the amounts paid.
While the citizen had limited the movement of Their Own Capital:
So no one can withdraw or enter more than 3000 euros of his private book (even if you want to close it), his private money with no explanation of the origin or destination, as they have to notify the State Bank. According to the law 10/2010 even may be payable in amounts of 1000 euros.
And while the public organisms are moving public capital and become scandals:
The list of scandals that accumulates is large and affects all parties and institutions sign a lesser or greater extent.
1. Councils fed by years of accumulated housing bubble laundering cases, graft and influence peddling.
2. Central Governments and Autonomous led by political parties of all signs accumulate laundering cases, breach of trust, influence peddling and kickbacks for public works allocation.
3. Political parties accumulate bribery, black money, public office in exchange for contracts and fraud schemes in obtaining public subsidies in order to illegally finance party activities.
4. Law enforcement on suspicion of collaborating with armed and organized crime networks in drug trafficking.
5. The bank suspected of dereliction of duties control all banks
6.Jueces reported by private trips weekend expenses charged to institutional and organ vocal transparency calling subsequently refused to break down before the media their own expenses.
7. Relatives of higher institutions are being investigated for charges made concerning work contracted and tax evasion, while the highest institutions can’t be investigated for their special legal status.