Blogs / Technonews
INVESTIGATION AND PRACTICE
Recently, The University of Cordoba (UCO-SOCIAL INNOVA PROJECT) has awarded the team that presented the study "Evaluation of the use of natural compounds on rumen fermentation in sheep and its effect on methane emission for a sustainable and efficient livestock production"...
- Recently, The University of Cordoba (UCO-SOCIAL INNOVA PROJECT) has awarded the team that presented the study “Evaluation of the use of natural compounds on rumen fermentation in sheep and its effect on methane emission for a sustainable and efficient livestock production” in recognition of the transfer initiatives and practical application whose results have a social and environmental benefit.
- This study is another step in the investigation of Biovet, S.A. for the use of natural compounds, in the regulation of the digestive microbiota, in monogastric and polygastric, with the purpose of preventing dysbiosis, the first step of many digestive problems.
- Biovet, S.A., and its research team, is internationally recognized for:
- The first classification of avian digestive diseases (ACVC).
- 3.2 The first world patent of mycotoxin binders.
- The first classification of mycotoxins based on their chemical structure (RACVE)
- The patent for the use of botanical principles as food preservatives and food safety enhancers.
- The application of pronutrients in the physiological improvement of the gut, liver, and immune system (APCV).
- Scientific internationalization (CST).
- Studies on dysbiosis (UCO).
- Countless conferences, publications, practical training conferences, courses at universities and 38 International Biovet Symposiums allow us to display this research and practical activity of Biovet, S.A. since its foundation in 1984 to the present days.
- Carrying out any human activity, including scientific research, requires motivation, opportunity, resources and character:
- Motivation is a personal or collective internal impulse.
- The opportunity arises many times from the circumstances, but as the circumstances change, the opportunity always reappears, if the motivation has been kept alive.
- The means to investigate are relative depending on the perspective. In general, a very motivated researcher achieves great advances with little resources. It is false to think that research in its initial phase requires large investments. Whoever trusts everything to the investment has a greater % of failures.
- Finally, the character, although it is generally defined as the way in which a person or an organization reacts to a situation, in the case of the investigator it can also be defined as the way of not reacting to situations. So those who face difficulties easily give up or react viscerally do not have the appropriate character.
- So far the requirements to investigate but the technique, how to investigate, has occupied, over 27 centuries, a series of philosophers who have searched to answer the questions that nature poses for the human being, establishing, according to the time cultural, various foundational principles of research: balance between opposite, principle of non-contradiction and discourse of method. Each principle is an instrument but, at the same time, says a lot about the character of those who propose it:
- Those who consider that reality is the balance between two opposing natural forces accept the complexity of the situation and humblingly accept their status as observers.
- Those who promote the principle of non-contradiction understand that the investigator is innately endowed with the capacity to discern how each thing is, and since if selecting one option excludes the others, the investigator assigns the position of judge for himself.
- Those who introduced the discourse of the method return to the position of a humble observer, which seeks to provide all possible instruments to help discern between different options.
- Research in veterinary sciences has the same conditions as all research. It reflects the character of the researchers and those who sponsored it.
- In Biovet, S.A. since our origins in 1984, we have developed an extensive catalogue of own research, thanks to a strongly motivated service to the productive sector, to the opportunity that the producers have given us, to the means applied in an austere way in collaboration, between our team and many universities, and the innovative character of Biovet, S.A.
- That is why Biovet, S.A. has become a pioneer in the most important fields of research in safe and efficient animal nutrition.