32nd Biovet’s International Symposium
The 32nd Biovet’s International Symposium will take place at the Chamber of Commerce of Tarragona, Spain, on May 27th-28th, 2019. The event will be distributed in a total of 4 sessions, 2 per day.
The main topics in this edition will be the following:
- Use of immunostimulant pronutrients in aquaculture
- Applications and effects of Alquernat Yucca
- Effects of natural preservative Alquermold Natural on Clostridium perfringens
- Combination of a natural preservative with intestinal-optimizing pronutrients (Alquernat Zycox) to mitigate the appearance of necrotic enteritis
- Application and effects of multifunctional natural additives of Biovet’s Alquermix product range from data obtained in experiments with broilers
- The 12 main animal pathologies worldwide (avian and swine sectors)
- Animal pathologies and public health
- New developments in the management of industrial, rural and ecological poultry farms
This symposium is the result of Biovet’s commitment to disseminate the last advances in products designed for animal health and nutrition, obtained by itsÂ R+D department.
Place: CĂˇmara de Comercio de Tarragona (EspaĂ±a)
Organized by: Biovet S.A. laboratorios
Site Web: https://biovet-alquermes.com/