The second session held at the XX International Symposium Biovet 2013 was structured in the following conferences:
Presentation of field trials, moderated by Dr. Montse Alamos.
- Results of Alquerfeed Layers in China.
- Evaluation of use of Alquerfeed Ovoponedoras.
- Results of Alquernat Nebsui in Romania.
In the presentation of these in vivo studies is demonstrated the effectiveness of these products through the following conclusions:
- Alquerfeed Layers: a 33-week trial demonstrates that increases 2.67% in the setting and reduces 1.89% the mortality.
- Alquerfeed Ovoponedoras: We conclude that reduces the amount of broken eggs in 50%.
- Alquernat Nebsui: demonstrates that reduces mortality by 12%, increasing 9.06% weight and improved conversion rate of 3.26%.