Biovet, S.A. calls the “Biovet award for research 2012” with the objective to potenciate research in animal feed sector, and specially in technological additives: mycotoxins binders, pronutrients, enzymes, probiotic, acidifiers and preservatives.
The limit data to present the work will be next 29th November 2012 nad the winner work World be presented in the BIOVET INTERNATIONAL SIMPOSIUM that will be held in April 2013 in Tarragona. Basis of the award can be consulted in the link http://www.veterinariadigital.com/uk//blog-post.php?id=237 and the interested can also contact email@example.com
TITLE: “Technological additives: mycotoxins binders, pronutrients, enzymes, probiotics, acidifiers and preservatives"
GENERAL RULES OF PRESENTATION
1. The aspirants only will be able to present a single work, which has to be in power of the Secretary of Biovet on November 29th 2012, except in case of sending by ordinary post. In this case, the postmark date must be November 29th or before.
2. Works will have to be original, typed in Spanish or English and presented bound to form a volume or more, if necessary, and in computer support.
3. Presentation format is as follows: in a sealed envelope, work and computer support, specifying the work title or slogan on the outside of the envelope. And another sealed envelope with the name of the authors inside of the envelope and specifying the work title or slogan on the outside of the envelope. This sealed envelope shall also state, on the outside, just the theme or title of work. This envelope will be opened only in case of winning the award. The two envelopes shown, introduced into another, form a single shipment to the offices of Biovet, Luxemburg, 25 Pol Ind. 43120 Constantí, Spain.
4. Being granted an award will suppose that author or authors will not be able to present a new candidacy until two years passed of the mentioned award.
5. One person shall not be granted two awards in the same year.
6. In the event that the authors of the award are several, such nomination, amount in cash and diploma will be delivered to the first signatory.
7. The awards will be handed or given to a person authorized in writing in the frame of the International Simposium Biovet 2013 that will be held in April in the city of Tarragona. During the delivery act, an exposition of the work will be done. Unjustified absence from the winners shall be understood as resignation.
8. All prizes will be accredited by the diploma.
9. Winning works shall become property of Biovet, SA. However, the author will be able to publish them with the permission of Biovet. Not awarded works may be withdrawn by the applicant before May 31st 2013. After that date, right of recovery shall be lost and will become property of Veterinaria Digital